I. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
A. E-mail Addresses
- When do we collect your email address?: We do not automatically collect your email address. We collect your email address only if you choose to provide it to us when you complete the optional registration process, or when you provide it to us via a contact form.
- How do we use your email address?: If you choose to provide us with your email address you will be opting in to receiving emails from us and we may send emails to you when you request for help or support.
B. Personally Identifying Information
- We do not automatically collect any personally identifying information from visitors to KitchenPipeline.com. When you register for the KitchenPipeline.com, you will be required to supply certain personally identifying information, including but not limited to your name. You will also be required to supply your email address. Your email will not be displayed or revealed to third parties. If you do not want your personally identifiable information collected by KitchenPipeline.com, you may browse KitchenPipeline.com without registering.
C. Tracking Information
- Cookies: Like many website operators, we use “cookies” to recognize your web browser. A “cookie” is a small piece of information that is stored in a designated file on your computer. Each cookie has a unique number with no meaning outside of the Website. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information about our visitors. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. Session ID cookies terminate when you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be stored on a hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following directions found under “help” in your internet browser. You can configure your browser not to accept cookies however, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain optional features or functions of KitchenPipeline.com.
- Log Files: Like many website operators, we use tracking programs that collect information about log files, including Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service providers (ISPs), referring/exit pages, platform types, date/time stamps and number of clicks. The information that we collect regarding log files is not linked to personally identifying information.
- Web Beacons/Web Bugs (Clear GIFs/ Single-Pixel GIFs): Advertisements that appear on our website are sometimes delivered by third party advertisers. These third party advertisers may use web beacons or web bugs to recognize your computer each time they send you an advertisement in order to measure the effectiveness of their ads and to personalize advertising content. In this way, they may compile information about where individuals using your computer or browser saw their advertisements and determine which advertisements are clicked. No personally identifying information is gathered through web beacons or web bugs.
II. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
A. Purposes for Which Information Is Submitted
- Personally identifying information that you voluntarily submit may be used for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted. For example, if you voluntarily submit personally identifying information to receive help or support, we may use that information to respond back to you.
B. Facilitating Use of the Website and Customizing Content, Advertising and Offers
- We may use information collected from cookies and other tracking technology to recognize your browser when you visit KitchenPipeline.com and to facilitate easy login to KitchenPipeline.com, to attempt to personalize KitchenPipeline.com for each user, to ensure that your browser does or does not see the same ad over and over again, to sequence ads and offers in a series and to track page usage and paths. We may also use collected information to allow editorial content and/or advertising on the Website to be targeted to groups of users for whom it is most pertinent. This means that users see editorial content and/or advertising most likely to interest them. In connection with these uses, we may disclose information to third parties, but only in aggregate form.
C. Administrative Use and Communications Related to Your Use of the Website
D. Statistical Analysis
- We may use collected information to create aggregate statistics about activity on and visitors to KitchenPipeline.com, including, the number of return visits to KitchenPipeline.com or our advertisers’ websites, the number of unique visitors that have viewed or “clicked” a particular ad or visited a particular web page and how much time is spent on each page of KitchenPipeline.com. We may also create aggregate demographic statistics.
- We may use these aggregate statistics to measure interest in various areas of KitchenPipeline.com, to better design KitchenPipeline.com and to improve our marketing strategy and product offerings. We may share the aggregate statistical information with third parties.
III. THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND TRACKING
IV. IS MY INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We use reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard personally identifying information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. Personally identifying information may also be stored on computers of third parties that provide technical support for the operation of KitchenPipeline.com. As effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. Moreover, we cannot guarantee that information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us.
As described above in Section II A, B, C, and D, certain uses of collected information may involve disclosure to third parties. In addition, we may disclose collected information in the good faith belief that we are required to do so by law, or when doing so is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with the law or legal process; (2) respond to any claims; (3) protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of KitchenPipeline and their subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as either party’s customers, users or the public; or (4) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of KitchenPipeline.com. In addition, collected information may be disclosed as part of any bankruptcy, merger, sale, transfer of company assets or acquisition.
VI. THIRD PARTY SITES AND CONTENT
During your visit to KitchenPipeline.com you may view as part of a frame that includes our content, certain content and websites that are actually created, operated, owned and/or hosted by a third party or third parties. You may also see links on KitchenPipeline.com to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing personally identifying information.
VII. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifying information from or about children under the age of 13. By submitting any personally identifying information, you certify that you are at least 13 years of age. If we discover that we have received any information from or about a child under 13 in violation of this statement, we will delete that information. If you believe that we have collected personally identifying information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at our Contact Us Page.
If you have any more questions, please email our webmaster at our Contact Us Page: